Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Day Last

Just as much as I despise the ambiguity of infinity, I hate to lose count. However, Day Last is, I think, a name fancy enough for the last post.

I woke up at eight, not quite realizing that there'd be no more full days after today. During the morning meeting, Bob talked about some details for the presentation tomorrow. We then went upstairs to go through our presentations, all of which seemed much better.

We then went downstairs and met with Prof. Hornak. He suggested us to edit a few places. Right after, we went to Cross roads for lunch. The cheeseburger wasn't the best I've ever had, but the fries were fairly good. We also played a few games, such as Two Truths and a Lie (I tried), and Never Have I Ever. Niels tried to win, but we all kind of played the last round half-heartedly.

In the afternoon, I finished my editing, and copied the PPT file to Bob's drive. I have an anticipation that our talk is going to be great!

At the end of the day, I finally realized that there would not be another day like today. Quietly closing the door, I quickly walked out of the reading room, just as I rushed into it, on the first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment